20 September 2013

Flat-Out Friday: What's Going On?

 
Just a quick post today to tell you all I'm still here, I'm still doing this blogging thing, and I'm gonna need a bit more time.

Last time I checked in I was just starting my EMDR therapy. This has been running since then in conjunction with my CBT therapy, swapping weeks as the month goes by. And of course, the appointments are on Fridays. This pretty much negates any sort of drive I have to post a Flat-Out Friday; I'm totally emotionally invested for the day already.

This month has also been topsy turvy for me as the doctors have gotten together and decided it would be best for me to gradually cut down on all my meds. Since I'm used to dealing with quite a handful, this has also meant that a period of adjustment needed to be given to make sure I didn't go super crazy once off them. I am down to one antidepressant now, and we are cutting down the dosage of it slowly.

What does all this mean? It means I've been doing a lot of napping. It means I've been coping as best I can, and unfortunately, it has also meant that I haven't been blogging. And so, I'm sorry I haven't been around, but I'm not back... not yet. There are a bunch of things happening in the next month, and as long as they all go well, then I'll be back.

You can still catch me being ascerbic and witty on Twitter, as long as I'm not napping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment